- To introduce each child to the truth's in God's Word, especially His seeking and forgiving love through Christ.
- To see themselves as the reconciled, redeemed children of God and individual members of Christ's body, the church.
- To express their joy in worship of God through prayer, music, dramatic play, by helping others and sharing with others.
- To help each child develop his God-given abilities in gross motor skills. (jumping, hopping, climbing, running, skipping, catching and throwing)
- To help each child develp his God-given abilities with fine motor skills. (holding a pencil or crayon, cutting with scissors, copying simple shapes and lines etc. )
- To further develop language skills by identifying objects with words, following simple directions, and answering simple questions.
- Refine self-help skills to independence such as dressing, putting on shoes and outerwear, buttoning, zipping, and eating skills.
- To introduce readiness skills in preparation for kindergarten. (matching, sorting by color and shape, understanding quantative concepts, counting and recognizing numbers)
- To give each child the opportunity to develop general organizational skills through listening, group activites, sharing, daily routines, and play.
- To help children become aware of their surroundings in the world through science, art and music.
- To help the child adjust to school through a happy, safe, friendly and Christ-centered environment.